I have such a highly ambitious TBR for November, it’s actually kinda stupid when you count how many books are on it 😂 but that’s cool, I’ll try my hardest.
First of all, I’m hoping to finish the book I’m currently reading with is The Name of The Wind by Patrick Rothfuss.
Other books I want to read by then end of November are:
1. A Darker Shade of Magic by V. E. Schwab.
2. A Gathering of Shadows by V. E. Schwab.
3. The Sun and Her Flowers by Rupi Kaur.
4. Three Dark Crowns by Kendare Blake.
5. Turtles All The Way Down by John Green.
6. Simon Vs. The Homosapien’s Agenda by Becky Albertalli.
7. Strange The Dreamer by Laini Taylor.
8. Uprooted by Naomi Novik.
9. Fire Study by Maria V. Snyder.
10. Daughter of The Burning City by Amanda Foody.
11. Seraphina by Rachel Hartman.
13. Wicked Like A Wildfire by Lana Popović.
14. All The Crooked Saints by Maggie Stiefvater.
I can’t believe how much I want to read this month! There’s also a bit of a theme: fantasy. I am loving fantasy books at the moment.
Demi // firstpagewonders
Find me on Instagram: @firstpagewonders