1. Warm Sandy Beach – What book did you read this year that gave you warm and fuzzy feelings?
They Both Die At The End by Adam Silvera. I absolutely adored this book and it definitely gave me warm and fuzzy feelings. It also kicked, hit and smashed my heart into tiny little pieces, but I can look past that.
2. Starvation – What book did you read this year that was part of a series that made you crave the next book instantly?
3. Hunting and Scrounging – What book did you uncover this year that you didn’t hear much about that you think everyone should be reading?
Definitely If There’s No Tomorrow by Jennifer L. Armentrout. I think I’ve made it clear by now that JLA is one of my favourite authors of all time, and I don’t believe her books get enough credit as they are fantastic. Her most recent one is a tear jerker, too.
4. Weapon – Which book disappointed you the most this year that you would use as a weapon to defend yourself?
5. Shelter – Which book did you speed read this year, lose yourself in, and wanted to hide in a cave until you finished it?
6.Bright and Shining Stars – What favorite book did you read this year that was set outside of Earth or present reality?
7. Not Alone – If you could be stranded on an island with any book character, who would it be?
8.Personal Item – If you were stuck on the island and you could only have one book for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Probably History Is All You Left Me by Adam Silvera. I read this book a couple of months ago and it definitely sticks with you, it’s heartbreakingly beautiful and the characters are so intriguing, I could not recommend this book enough.
That is all for the Deserted Island Book Tag! All the pictures in this post do not belong to me.
Thanks for reading!
Demi // firstpagewonders
Follow me on other platforms: